JULIUS K-9 IDC® Belt Harness for Puppies, Small Dogs and Mini's
Made from hard-wearing nylon. Central ring for lead or line attachment. Handle for added security and handling in training etc. USE Changeable velcro patches and let your dog talk. Innovative, sporty and dynamic design!
IDC belt harness is probably the best dog handling and training equipment in the world!
- Ergonomic perfection with perfect line adjustment excellent pressure dispersing function
- Ecological lining - breathable and skin friendly
- Shatterproof fixing buckle for safety and comfort
- Luminous side patches - standard with brand logo
- Pressure tested safety belts - the highest possible security
- Enlarged Logo field
- Always bright, interchangeable side patches
- Joint product of German, Austrian and Swiss material suppliers in cooperation with European small businesses
- Tested by top dog trainers
Chest measurement: 15.75 - 21 inches / 40 - 53cm
Chest measurement: 20 - 26.4 inches / 51 - 67cm
Chest measurement: 22.8 - 30 inches / 58 - 76cm
Weight: 30 - 55lbs / 13,5 - 24,5kg
Thanks to a major development of the IDC Powerharness the chest strap forwards the power lines of the leash with almost no breakage.
Heavy duty buckles
The high-quality buckles of an IDC-Powerharness are permanently tested and checked. This careful attention worth especially in wintertime: these buckles work perfectly and don't break even in frosty weather.
Removable Velcro labels
There are about 600 different Velcro labels on stock, but you can order also a customized one especially for your dog. The IDC-Powerharness comes complete with a pairs of fluorescent JULIUS-K9 series label which glows in the dark.
Do not Machine wash! By hand at 40°C or lower.
|Don't dry clean
||Don't tumble dry
The following trademark guarantee you that you have bought an original JULIUS-K9® product: